SCOUT Insider Terms & Conditions
- SCOUT Insider. A SCOUT Insider ("Insider") is a person who purchases a single SCOUT Stroller Carrier during the SCOUT Insider program period.
- Program Period. The Program Period is the time prior to the launch date of the SCOUT product.
- Launch Date. The Launch Date is the day in which fulfillment begins. Launch date is scheduled for June 30, 2015.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is the purchase of a single SCOUT Stroller Carrier by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives at www.scoutfamily.com by clicking on the individualized SCOUT Insider link provided to you by SFE just after checkout. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the SCOUT Insider cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address), or members of the same household.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a SCOUT Insider, the Referred Customer must complete an order of at least 1 SCOUT during the SCOUT Insider invitation period at the special SCOUT Insider discounted price of $289 USD.
- Reward Credits. Rewards are credited to an SCOUT Insider in increments of $10 USD. SCOUT Insiders may earn up to 28 reward credits for each SCOUT purchased. As a SCOUT Insider, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. SFE’s SCOUT Insider program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in SFE’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all current “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for your immediate termination from SCOUT Insider participation. We need to keep SCOUT personal and friendly.
- Right to Close Accounts. SFE reserves the right to close the account(s) of any SCOUT Insider and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the SCOUT Insider and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the SCOUT Insider program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Pre-Order. A Pre-Order is a purchase prior to the Launch Date.
- Fulfillment. Fulfillment of Pre-Orders will begin on the Launch date and be performed in chronological order.
- Payment. Payment is made in full at the time of Pre-Order and acceptance of SCOUT Insider terms and conditions.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. SFE reserves the right to cancel the SCOUT Insider program, and/or to change the SCOUT Insider Terms & Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.